Poll: SteamTrading Cards?
Hell Yea!
..... Why? hell no.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Metal Drift Trading Cards?
10-11-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Metal Drift Trading Cards?
I just got into Metal Drift because my friend Angle told me about it so far I LOVE IT! These cards look very cool. +1 to the Game art Dev! :D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2013, 07:50 PM
(10-04-2013 09:44 AM)Anglefire Wrote:  Who are the hosts for the three new servers btw?

Those are still Art of War servers.

Also, here's one of the backgrounds.

[Image: Background_04_Teams.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-16-2013, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013 01:37 AM by VasVadum.)
I think the background should be more related to the game play tanks than the people no one's ever seen before because they don't actually exist. :P

The background is nice, it's just likely to confuse people a bit and make them wonder what they are looking at. Anyone who hasn't ever played the game before will most definitely not know what this is, and this is publicly visible on your profile page to everyone if you select it. Tanks may make for a more exciting background and make others who see this on someone's profile want to take a look at the game.

You're strategy? Speed to jump and evade, scoring as much as you can? Grenade the hell out of the map to get lots of cheap kills? Armoring up and shock cannon to camp your goal? Temporal & Sensor for it's one clip always kills?

My strategy? Defeating your strategies.
Find all posts by this user
10-16-2013, 04:13 AM
This is just one of 5 backgrounds. The others all show tanks, the ball/goal etc.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-16-2013, 09:17 AM
awesome background!